- 120g Butter
- 140g All purpose flour (plain flour)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 80g Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 120g Fresh milk or whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 200g Sweet potatoes (steamed for about 10-15 mins and mashed)
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each addition and add in (about 60g or half )whipping cream and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Then pour in the mashed sweet potatoes in it, mix well at low speed.
- Lastly add in whipping cream and flour alternately until all has been used up.
- Spoon batter into paper cases and bake at 180C for 20-25 mins.
- Best to serve warm.
- Keep the balance sweet potato cupcakes in fridge
- Wrap (loosely) the sweet potato cupcakes in aluminium foil and reheat in toaster oven for 10 mins at 200C before consume.