These strawberry cake tarts are not only pretty and sweet looking but yummy with a hint of cherry liqueur. If you’re a lazy person like me, this is the best strawberry cake tart dessert that you can whip up at home, without much effort. I’m sure that anyone who has tried this dessert will love it to bits, as an after meal treat or any time of the day. The soft and light cake base only takes about 13 minutes of baking time. Once cooled, you can simply decorate the cake with fresh strawberries on top with a little cream frosting.
Strawberry Cake Tarts
Strawberry Cake Tarts
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 35 g fresh milk
- 35 g corn oil
- 70 g cake flour
- 2 egg whites
- 30 g caster sugar
- 100 g fresh topping cream (non dairy whipping cream) whisk to peak form
- 1/2 tbsp Kirschwasser cherry liqueur
- fresh strawberries for topping
- In a bowl, mix egg yolks, vanilla extract and sugar together with a hand whisk till combined, then add milk and oil, stir well. Sift in cake fllour and mix well.
- Meringue - whisk egg whites till frothy with a hand held electric mixer, gradually add in the sugar in batches. Continue beating till egg whites are stiff but not dry.
- Add ⅓ of the egg whites into the egg mixture, fold well with a rubber spatula. Then gently fold in the rest of egg whites till combined.
- Pour the batter into 3 pieces - 12cm (5 inches) removable pie tray （no need to grease the tray), flatten batter with a spatula and bake in preheated oven 180 deg C for about 13-15 minutes. After baking, immediately drop pie tray on table top 2 to 3 times to release the hot air and prevent shrinkage. Leave cakes to cool down completely before topping with strawberries.
- Gently remove cake from pie tray and spread some fresh whipped cream on cake and top with strawberries.
- Use piping bag fitted with nozzle Wilton tip #366 to pipe the small leaves around the edges of the cake. Leave cake to chill for an hour. Dust with some snow powder (or icing sugar) on top of the strawberries before serving.
一款很好吃的饭后甜点 – 蛋糕体很松软，香甜的草莓带有樱桃糖酒香气味 ~~
- 2个 鸡蛋黄
- 20克 细砂糖
- 1/2 茶匙 香草精
- 35克 牛奶
- 35克 玉米油
- 70克 底筋面粉
- 2个 蛋白
- 30克 细砂糖
- 100克 植物性奶油 – 与樱桃糖酒 一起打发至湿性发泡的状态
- 1/2 汤匙 樱桃糖酒 （可不放）
- 蛋白霜 – 用电动打蛋器把蛋白打致起泡泡，细砂糖分次加入，打致硬发泡。
- 将面糊倒入3个- 12cm （5寸）活动底烤模（无需抹油），用刮刀抹平。放进预热烤箱以摄氏180度烤约13-15分钟。取出蛋糕连烤盘在桌面大力的敲2-3下，敲出气泡（这样蛋糕烤好后就不会萎缩的太厉害了）。蛋糕完全冷却后才脱摸放上草莓。