These Air Fried Potato Patties are crisp on the outside and soft tender inside. They are gluten free, healthy and delicious, easy to make with only 5 simple ingredients. Just pop the potato patties into the air fryer for about 20 minutes of baking with a brushing of a little oil and get ready to enjoy them for a snack with tomato ketchup or chilli dipping sauce. If you don’t have an air fryer at home, you can definitely shallow pan fry the potato patties with oil till golden on both sides.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
Air Fried Potato Patties
- 450 g potatoes - 3 potatoes
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 slices ham - cut to small pieces
- 3/4 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- Wash and scrub potatoes and peel of skin. Slice potatoes and place into the steamer at high heat for 25-30 minutes or till soft. Check potatoes with a chopstick for it softness.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and mash with a masher. Add salt, pepper and corn starch and mix well.
- Then place in ham and mix well again.
- Shape potato mixture into small patties (about 30g each) and press down with a fork.
- Place them in air fryer (lined with baking paper) and spray or brush some oil over the potato patties.
- Bake at 180 degree C for 10 minutes and flip mashed potatoes over, continue to bake for 5 minutes. Flip them back again and bake for another 7 minutes.
- Enjoy potato patties with tomato ketchup or chilli dipping sauce.
- 放入空气炸锅 （底部铺上油纸），刷上或喷上少许油。