German Pudding Tart is 2x bigger in size compared to the Hong Kong egg tart with flaky crumble pastry. The tart shell is crusty on the day it was baked and the filling is silky smooth and tastes like pudding. It’s very easy to bake this delicious German Pudding Tart with little effort. This recipe yields 6 pudding tarts and it’s so perfect to enjoy this dessert for an afternoon tea with your family.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
German Pudding Tart
- 45 g butter - soft to touch
- 50 g icing sugar - sifted
- 1 small egg - lightly beaten
- 145 g plain flour (all purpose flour)
- 165 g dairy whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 g fresh milk
- 35 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend butter and icing sugar together, then beaten egg bit by bit till combined.
- Sieve in plain flour and fold with a rubber spatula. Then knead to a smooth dough by hand.
- Divide dough into 6 pieces (about 46g each). Roll each into a ball and place in a cupcake liner, pressing evenly into bottom and up sides. Prick holes and set aside.
- Combine filling ingredients together, stir well gently and strain. Pour egg mixture into moulds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes or till set.
做法超简单， 一次就成功，外酥里嫩，香甜嫩滑的布丁， 是一道很棒下午茶甜点。
- 45克 牛油，微软
- 50克 糖粉，过筛
- 1个 小 鸡蛋，打撒
- 145克 中筋面粉
- 165克 动物性淡奶油
- 2个 蛋黄
- 30克 牛奶
- 35克 细砂糖
- 1茶匙 香草香精