These Almond Black Sesame Cookies are very fragrant and crunchy. This is an easy eggless recipe. I’m sure anyone who want to prepare goodies for the Chinese New Year would love to try this recipe. Not much effort is needed and only six ingredients are required, which are butter, icing sugar, flour, baking powder, almond powder (ground almond) and black sesame powder. Cookie cutter is not required too. Just roll the dough into small balls and press dough with a fork. Then pop the cookies into oven to bake for about 15 minutes. They are so perfect to treat as a snack at any time of the day, especially for the festive season!
This article may feature affiliate links, and purchases made may earn us a commission at no extra cost to you
You may like this ~ Almond Cookies 杏仁曲奇 (recipe/食谱)
Almond Black Sesame Cookies
- 180 g butter - softened
- 120 g icing sugar - sifted
- 250 g plain flour - all purpose flour
- 5 g baking powder - 1.5 tsp
- 30 g almond powder (superfine) - ground almond
- 2 tbsp black sesame powder
- Sieve flour and baking powder into bowl, followed by almond powder and black sesame powder. Mix well flour mixture and set aside.
- Beat butter and icing sugar together till light and fluffy.
- Scrape bowl and at low speed, gradually add in flour mixture. Mix well to form a soft dough.
- Roll dough into small balls (about 8g each) and place on lined baking tray. Dip fork with some flour and gently press on to dough.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 deg C for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before storing in an airtight container.
- 180克 牛油，温室软化
- 120克 糖粉，过筛
- 250克 中筋面粉
- 5克 泡打粉
- 30克 杏仁粉，用特幼杏仁粉比较容易过筛
- 2汤匙 黑芝麻粉
- 取出少许面团 （约8克）柔成小球，排放于已烘焙纸的烤盘上，叉子沾上少许面粉，然后稍微压在小面团上呈现纹路即可。