These simple and delicious fragrant Biscoff Brownies are so easy to make. Just a quick mixing with a hand whisk and a rubber spatula and pop the pan into the oven to bake. These Biscoff Brownies are chocolatey and not so dense and they taste even better the next day after being chilled in the refrigerator. You may also like to replace the Biscoff biscuits with Oreo cookies or dried nuts like almonds, walnuts that are available on hand.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
- 100 g butter
- 150 g dark chocolate - chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 80 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 g cake flour or plain flour
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond flour (ground almond)
- Melt butter and chocolate under boiler and stir till smooth, set aside to cool.
- Mix eggs and butter to well combined with a hand whisk. Add vanilla extract, stir well again.
- Pour in melted butter and stir well again.
- Sieve cake flour and cocoa powder directly into chocolate mixture followed by 2 tablespoons almond powder. Gently fold well with a rubber spatula
- Pour chocolate batter into pan, lined with parchment paper all sides up. Then place Biscoff biscuits on top. Pan = 9 x 7.5 x 1.5 inch
- Bake in preheated butter at 170 degrees C for about 15 to 18 minutes or till skewer inserted into center of the cake comes out clean.
- Leave brownie in pan and cool down completely before consuming.
- 100克 牛油
- 150克 黑巧克力
- 3个 大鸡蛋
- 80克 细砂糖
- 1/2茶匙 香草香精
- 80克 底筋面粉或中筋面粉
- 15克 可可粉
- 2汤匙 杏仁粉
- 倒入一个9x7x1.5寸烤盘 （铺上油纸），铺平。然后排上焦糖饼干。