This Chilled tofu with century egg and pork floss is a a regular comfort dish on our dining table, more often in this hot and humid weather. It is a very easy, refreshing, simple, quick yet delicious and nutritious dish with absolutely no cooking required. So easy that even a lazy mom can do it. Not only can this cold appetizer be served as a starter, it can also be enjoyed on its own and with rice too.
Chilled Tofu with Century Egg and Pork Floss
- 300 g silken tofu - (1 block)
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp spring onion - cut finely
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves - cut finely
- 1 century egg
- 2-3 tbsp pork floss
- Place tofu on a serving plate and chill for at least one hour.
- Combine light soy sauce and sesame oil together.
- Take the tofu out from the fridge and drain excess water. Cut century to small pieces and place on top
- Take the tofu out from the fridge and drain excess water. Cut century egg to small pieces and place on top of tofu, followed by 2 - 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce mixture.
- Lastly garnish with pork floss, spring onion and coriander leaves on top. Serve immediately.
- 1盒 滑润豆腐 （300克）
- 2汤匙 酱请
- 1汤匙 麻油
- 1粒 皮蛋
- 2汤匙 葱粒
- 2汤匙 芫荽，切碎
- 2-3汤匙 肉松或适量
- 从冰箱取出冷豆腐沥干水分。将皮蛋切小，铺在豆腐上；接着淋上2-3 汤匙酱请和麻油。