This quick and easy chocolate pudding is one of my family’s favourite dessert. What you need is just a few simple ingredients that are easily available in your pantry. It tastes more delicious when you top it with some chocolate cream making it more creamy and fragrant and it can be made 2-3 days ahead. Besides, serving the chocolate pudding in serving cups, you have an option to transform it into a chocolate pudding pie with a crust base, whichever way you prefer. Perfect as an after meal treat.
- 350 ml fresh milk
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 2.5 tsp gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 100 g semi sweet chocolate chop to pieces
- 50 g dairy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, soak and soften the gelatin with 2 tablespoons water.
- Stir milk and sugar under medium heat until sugar dissolved and milk to almost boil. Add vanilla extract, stir well again.
- Lower heat, sieve in cocoa powder, stir well. Add in the soaked gelatin, and mix till gelatin dissolved. Off heat.
- Pour chocolate liquid into serving cups and let cooled. Chill pudding in the refrigerator to for a few hours to set. Then top with chocolate cream.
- Chocolate cream - boil and chill until ready to serve cream and pour onto chocolate pieces, stir till chocolate pieces melted and smooth,add vanilla extract,stir well. Cool down chocolate cream and pour on top of the pudding and chill until ready to serve .
- 350毫升 牛奶
- 50克 细糖
- 1茶匙 香草香精
- 3茶匙 可可粉
- 2 + 1/2 茶匙 吉利丁粉
- 2汤匙 水
- 100克 半甜巧克力，切碎
- 50克 动物性奶油
- 1/2茶匙 香草香精
- 牛奶和砂糖以中火搅致糖融化 ，牛奶稍微煮滚即可（不需大滚）。
- 巧克力酱 – 将奶油煮滚即可，倒在巧克力碎上,搅拌至顺滑，加入香精再拌匀待凉，倒在布丁上即可在冷藏。