Gluten-free Banana Pancakes 香蕉松饼
The other day I was very happy to make these delicious, healthy, gluten-free banana pancakes for breakfast. Making these was a breeze and they were yummy too. It’s another easy recipe with only 3 ingredients – banana, eggs and brown sugar. You can even leave out the sugar and use 2 ingredients if you wish. This can be done within few minutes and serve with butter or honey to start your day!
Gluten-free Banana Pancakes
- 1 over ripe banana - peeled, about 160-180g
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp brown sugar - optional
- Blend eggs, banana and brown sugar to smooth.
- Heat pan under low heat. Brush with some butter and pour or scoop some of the banana mixture into pan and cook for about 1 minute till golden brown on each side.
- Serve pancakes immediately with sliced banana and honey.
- 1 条 熟香蕉 （去了皮，约160-180克）
- 2 个 大鸡蛋
- 1 汤匙 赤糖 （可不加）
- 热平底锅。刷上适量牛油，倒入大约一到2勺香蕉混合物 （要煎厚薄个人喜欢），两面各煎约一分钟左右至金黄色即可。
Ann, I happen to have a big bunch of bananas at home. Now I know what to do if I can’t finihs all. hah..hah..
Wow looks delicious. My boys love pancakes for breakie during weekends. Must give these a try
Those banana crepes look heavenly!