100ml Hot Water
1 tbsp Instant coffee powder
18g Gelatine powder
1 tbsp Kahlua coffee liqueur
200ml Fresh milk
200ml Whipping cream
- Dissolve instant coffee powder in hot water.
- In a pot add milk and sugar together, use hand whisk to stir till sugar dissolved, then add in gelatine powder and soak for about 5 mins, bring to boil until gelatine melted and add in coffee liquid, mix well and switch off fire and pass through a sieve.
- Add 1 tbsp of kahlua coffee liqueur to coffee liquid, stir well and set aside.
- In another pot, bring whipping cream to boil and combine the coffee liquid to the whipping cream.
- Stir well and pour into desire mould and chill in refrigerator.