Luncheon Egg Rice Bowl 午餐肉蛋盖饭
Here is another way to make a quick fix meal for all your family to enjoy, especially for the kids. I’m sure most of you will have a can or two of luncheon meat readily available in your pantry. This usually adds as an additional dish on your dining table whenever you’re lacking an idea of what to cook. So here is a super easy and quick method to make a luncheon egg rice bowl as a delicious one dish meal. You don’t need to add any seasoning, just pan fry the luncheon meat cubes and scrambled egg and you’re almost done. To assemble, place luncheon meat cubes and scrambled eggs over hot rice.
This article may feature affiliate links, and purchases made may earn us a commission at no extra cost to you
Luncheon Egg Rice Bowl
- cooked rice for 4 - I used short grain rice
- 1 can luncheon meat - any brand
- 4 large eggs - or 5 eggs
- nori seaweed strips
- toasted white sesame seeds - optional
- Cut luncheon meat to cubes. Crack eggs and beaten with pinch of salt and a dash of pepper, set aside.
- Heat up frying pan and add some oil into it. Then fry luncheon meat cubes to brown, dish up.
- Add oil into the same frying hot pan. Pour in beaten eggs (change to medium low heat) and let it stay to semi set, then break into pieces, dish up.
- Assemble rice bowl ~ Scoop hot rice into bowl and add on luncheon meat cubes and scrambled egg (you can display anyway you like).
- Then top with nori seaweed strips and drizzle some mayo over rice bowl. Lastly sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 4人份 米饭 （我煮珍珠米）
- 1罐 午餐肉 （什么牌子都可以）
- 4个 鸡蛋或5个鸡蛋
- 海苔丝， 适量
- 烤香白芝麻，适量 （可不放）
- 盖饭组合 – 舀入适量热米饭到碗中，然后铺上午餐肉丁和鸡蛋（要怎样铺排随你喜欢）。