Here is the recipe (makes about 25 cups)
40g Gelatine powder
300ml Fresh Topping cream
200ml Full cream milk
500ml Mango puree (from Phoon Huat or Sunlik)
Mix (B) together in a large cup and set aside(C)
400g Crushed ice or ice cubes
1/4tsp Egg yellow coloring
1 tsp Mango flavor
1-2 pcs Fresh Mango – cut cubes (optional)
- Add (A) in a large pot and use hand whisk to stir till liquid to boil and sugar dissolved, off heat and cool down the liquid a little.
- Pour (B) mango mixture into (A), stir well and pass through a sift.
- Then add in (C) continue to stir with hand whisk till ice melted.
- Add in egg yellow coloring and mango flavor.
- Pour mango liquid into cups or molds and add in some fresh mango cubes.
- Put in refrigerator till mango pudding is set.