Mashed Potato Muffins 薯泥玛芬
Made these easy plain Mashed Potato Muffins for an afternoon tea during the weekend. These healthy savory muffins are soft and a little cheesy. They’re perfect for the whole family to enjoy or even grab to go. It’s a fail-proof recipe and requires little effort to make these delicious muffins. Simply steamed the potatoes and mashed them well, then mix with the remaining ingredients in one bowl. Fill the potato mixture in paper cups and ready to bake until browned on top. They are well kept in the refrigerator for days and can be reheated in the toaster oven before consuming.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
Mashed Potato Muffins
- 500 g potato - or up to 520g
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 3/4 tsp salt - or to taste
- dash of pepper - or to taste
- 100 g mozzarella shredded cheese
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Cut potatoes into half with skin on and place into the steam to steam at high heat for about 30-40 minutes till soft. Check potatoes with a chopstick for it softness.
- Remove soft potatoes from the skin with a spoon. Transfer potatoes to a bowl and mash with a masher.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Place potato mixture into a piping bag and pipe into 8 paper cases (90% full) lined in muffin pan. Then smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200°C for about 20-25 minutes in the middle rack or until browned on top.
- 500克 马铃薯，520克左右也可以
- 2汤匙 融化牛油
- 2个 全蛋
- 3汤匙 中筋面粉
- 3/4茶匙 盐或适量
- 胡椒粉， 适量
- 100克 莫扎里拉奶酪丝