Mini Blueberry Cheese Cupcakes 迷你蓝莓芝士杯子蛋糕
These mini cheese cupcakes are very easy to make compared to the Mini Raspberry Cupcakes. I didn’t make biscuit crumbs or cake base to the cheesecake. They turned out perfect with only 20 minutes of baking time and you can add with your favourite topping, be it chocolate or any other filling you prefer. I used my leftover blueberry filling. Just warm up the filling a little and spread it on top of the cheese cupcakes. Great to serve this delicious treat for any occasion and also just in time adding in your Christmas baking list.
Mini Blueberry Cheese Cupcakes
Author: Ann Low
Serves: makes 6
- 250g Cream cheese, room temperature
- 65g Dairy whipping cream
- 55g Caster sugar
- 2 large Eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla exract
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 100g Blueberry filling
- Preheat oven to 160 deg C. Line muffin pan with 6 paper cases.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at low speed. Gradually add in whipping cream and beat the cream cheese at medium speed to smooth and creamy. Add lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Add eggs one at time. Beating well after each addition until just combined at low speed. Lastly add 2 tablespoon of plain flour into it and mix well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture evenly into cases. Bake in water bath for 20 minutes or just until set. Set aside to cool completely.
- Warm up the blueberry filling. Top cheesecake with blueberry filling over it and place in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours. Decorate the cake as desire before serving.
Author: Ann Low
Serves: makes 8
- 250克 奶油奶酪, 温室软化
- 65克 动物性奶油
- 55克 细糖
- 2个 全鸡蛋 + 1粒 蛋黄
- 1茶匙 柠檬皮屑
- 2 茶匙 柠檬汁
- 1茶匙 香草精
- 2汤匙 普通面粉
- 100克 蓝莓果酱(用罐头装的)或巧克力酱
- 预热烤箱致摄氏160度。在满芬蛋糕模里放6 纸杯。
This post is linked to Cook and Celebrate (Christmas 2014)
organised by Yen from Eat your heart out, Diana from Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.
Best Recipes For Everyone #5 Dec ’14
hosted by Fion from Xuan Hom Mum Kitchen Dairy
Can I know where did you buy your paper cupcake cases
Hi Linda, The cupcake cases were from Sunlik.
Dear Ann, I just love all your creations of cakes….Absolutely love it! Can i use blueberry jam for topping?? Hee hee hee…coz
i don't know how to make blueberry filling
Hi Wendy, Yes you can add blueberry or strawberry jam if you want. You can buy the blueberry filling from PH but a little expensive.
this is such a lovely bake…great for parties and anytime!
Wow, Ann! You are pictured these cupcakes so beautifully! So beautiful that I can't take my eyes off them :p
These blueberry cupcakes look beautiful! Totally wish I had one to devour right now.
Oooo blueberris and cheese, my son will surely love this. Love your photos!
Pretty Mini Blueberry Cheesecake ! I could only admire.
beautiful, as always!! @-@
Ann, what a pretty cupcake! I kept staring at it hah..hah…
They are so very beautiful! I love the lighting of those photos.
Very lovely & classic blueberry chessecake…I liked it…
It looks divide. Also mini versions make holiday treats guilt free. 🙂
very beautifully decorated cuppie… sadly i missed today's wave of cheesy bake… but i'm enjoying all your posts