One of my blogger friends recommended this Multigrain mooncake recipe for me to try. It is a no-bake mooncake which is easy to make and healthy too. The texture is a little chewy but nutty fragrant. You will need to put on a pair of rubber hand gloves when handling the sticky dough. The ingredients are packed in a box with a recipe and a set of mooncake plastic mould. All you need is to add a little water and oil as instructed. Definitely a healthier choice for vegans and vegetarians.
- Mooncake skin
- 60g organic rolled oats, grind fine
- 60g multi-grain powder
- 50g hot water
- ½tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
- 80g cocoa powder
- 60g mixed nuts (chop or grind coarsely)
- 28g water (room temperature)
- Mooncake skin - combine blended organic rolled oats, multi-grain powder, oil and hot water together in a boil. Knead well to form a dough and divide in 10 - 12 small balls..
- Filling - In another bowl combine cocoa powder, mixed nuts and water, knead well and divide into 10-12 small balls.
- Fill dough with filling and shape using mooncake mould (grease a little oil in the mould before moulding). Then store the mooncakes in the refrigerator for at least one hour before consuming (can also be kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days)
- 60克 诤斯麦片 （搅粉）
- 60克 五榖粉
- 50克 热水
- 1/2汤匙 油
- 80克 可可风味粉
- 60克 果仁 （切成粒或搅碎）
- 28克 水 （热水待凉）
- 饼皮 – 诤斯麦片（搅粉），五榖粉，油及热水混合均匀至有弹性，分成10-12份。
- 月饼很粘，摸子内需抹上少许油才容易脱模；然后收进冰箱冷藏约一个小时即可享用 （也可以冷藏3-5天）。
only available at （只出售与）:
Jingsi Books & Cafe 静思书轩
Blk 134 Geyland East Ave