I love cheesecake and never get tired of baking it with different flavours. So after baking my chiffon pandan cake, I used the remaining pandan juice to make this delicious and decadent fragrant (baseless) Pandan Cheesecake, an east and west fusion. This pandan cheesecake is moist and light which can almost melt in your mouth, so perfect to serve with a cup of coffee.
- 3 egg yolks - used large eggs
- 250 g cream cheese - room temperature
- 20 g caster sugar
- 70 g dairy whipping cream or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp pandan juice
- 2 tbsp cake flour or plain flour - sifted
- 3 egg white
- 40 g caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 160 deg C. Line and grease the sides of a 8 inch cake pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at low speed. Gradually add in whipping cream to the cream cheese medium at speed medium followed by pandan juice and beat to smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs one at time. Beating well after each addition until just combined at low speed. Lastly add 2 tablespoon of plain flour into it and mix well.
- In another clean bowl, whisk egg whites till foamy. Add sugar in batches and whisk to peak form. Use a rubber spatula to fold egg whites to cheese mixture in 3 batches. Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- Steam bake in preheated oven at 150 deg C for about 50-60 minutes. It should feel set, but not rigidly so.
- Remove cheesecake from pan after cooling and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour. Dust with some cocoa powder or snow powder on top of cheesecake before serving.
- 3个 蛋黄 （用大鸡蛋）
- 20克 细糖
- 70克 动物性鲜奶油或椰奶
- 2 汤匙 香兰汁 （可参考这里）
- 2 汤匙 底筋或中筋面粉 （过筛）
- 3个 蛋白
- 40克 细糖
- 再另一个干净大碗，把蛋白打至起泡，细糖分次加入， 打致硬性发泡。蛋白霜分3次拌入奶油芝士糊里，用刮刀翻拌均匀。然后轻轻的倒入准备好的烤盘内。