This Saba fish fried rice is healthy with less oil and salt. You can easily cook this Saba Fish fried rice with some broccoli within 10 minutes. Of course, you can add any other greens like carrot or corn to make this one-dish meal more colourful and tasty.
Sabah Shioyaki (grilled mackerel) is commonly found in our local Korean and Japanese stalls at the food court and hawker centre at a budget price.
how to remove fish bone 可参考这里怎样去魚鰭鱼骨和多種料理秘訣
Saba Fish Fried Rice
- 2 pcs frozen saba fish
- 2 beaten eggs stir with a pinch of salt & pepper
- 350 g cooked white rice
- some broccoli
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp small red oion chopped
- 1.5 tbsp light soy sauce or to taste
- Leave saba fish in the chiller (about 2 hours) to semi frozen for easier to to remove bones and cut to cubes.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water with some salt for about 30 seconds. Dish up and rinse under cold water. Then cut into smaller pieces.
- Pan fry saba fish in a non-stick pan without oil till cooked and golden and dish up, set aside.
- Heat up clean pan with some oil, pour in beaten eggs and let it stay to semi set, then break into pieces, dish up and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add about 2 tablespoons of oil, saute garlic and shallot to aromatic. Pour in white rice, stir fry to well till separated and add light soya sauce.
- Lastly throw in the eggs, broccoli and saba fish. Stir fry well the rice mixture again and serve immediately with a dash of pepper.
- 2片 鯖魚片
- 2顆 雞蛋 ，打撒放入少许的盐和胡椒粉
- 350克 白飯 350公克
- 1.5汤 酱请或适量
- 1汤匙 蒜头，剁碎
- 1汤匙 红葱头，剁碎