This Stir Fried Eggs, Prawns and Tomatoes is a common dish on our dinning table. It’s a quick and easy appetizing dish to prepare and can be served on the table within 15 minutes. Kids will definitely love to eat this eggy dish and ask for extra rice as well. There are many way of cooking this dish. You may like the eggs to be well cooked and less tomato sauce without adding the prawns but I personally like scrambled eggs and more tomato sauce. Just top it on the rice and serve as a one dish meal.
Stir Fried Eggs, Prawns and Tomatoes
- 2 large eggs - beaten with a pinch of salt
- 2 tomatoes - chop to cubes
- 10 fresh prawns - clean and deveined, season with a dash of salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup - or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp corn starch - + 1/2 tbsp water as thickening
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt - or to taste
- Heat frying pan until hot and add 2 tablespoon of oil. Pour in beaten eggs and let it stay to semi set, then break into pieces, dish up and set aside.
- Add little oil to the same frying pan and fry prawns to almost cooked, dish up and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in frying pan again, pour in chopped tomatoes and do a quick stir. Add tomato sauce, sugar and water and bring to boil for 1-2 minutes till tomatoes a little softened. Then pour in corn flour solution, stir well to thicken the sauce a little.
- Lastly pour in egg and prawns. Stir mixtures well again with sallt till boil, about 30 seconds and serve immediately.
- 2个 大鸡蛋，加入少许盐打撒
- 2粒 番茄，切小块
- 10只 鲜虾仁 （我用中虾）虾仁洗净挤干水分 撒上少许盐和胡椒粉
- 4汤匙 番茄酱或适量
- 1茶匙 细砂糖
- 1/4茶匙 玉米粉 + 1/2汤匙水，混匀（勾芡）
- 1/2杯 水
- 1/4茶匙 盐或适量