This small cake is packed with nutty roasted black sesame flavour. It’s indeed yummy with the aroma of black sesame fragrance in every bite. It can be baked in a muffin pan, silicone mould or cupcake liners so that it can serve individually for tea break or grab to go. You may find the cake a bit dense after baking but it can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature, as it will matures and tastes better the next day.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
You may like this 您或许会喜欢（recipe食谱） ~ Black Sesame & Soya Milk Pudding 黑白奶冻杯
Black Sesame Cake
- 140 g butter - soft to touch
- 110 g icing sugar - sifted
- 2 large eggs
- 80 g cake flour or plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 150 g black sesame powder
- 20 g almond powder (grounded)
- Beat butter and icing sugar till creamery and fluffy at medium speed.
- At low speed, gradually add beaten egg bit by bit, make sure completely mixed in before adding the next.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda to step (2), followed by black sesame powder and almond powder. Mix at low speed in 2 to 3 rounds. Then stop machine and gently fold batter well with a rubber spatula.
- Pour batter into piping bag and squeeze into cake mould or cupcake liners to 90 percent full.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees C for about 25 minutes or skewer inserted into cake comes out clean.
- 黑芝麻蛋糕 Black Sesame Cake
- 140克 牛油，稍微软
- 110克 糖粉，过筛
- 2个 大鸡蛋
- 80克 底筋面粉或中筋面粉
- 1茶匙 泡打粉
- 1/2茶匙 苏打粉
- 150克 黑芝麻粉
- 20克 杏仁粉