Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups 巧克力花生酱杯
Look at these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, don’t they look pretty? I first saw these cuties posted by Joanne of Fifteen Spatulas on her blog a few years ago and was so smitten by the easy and simple recipe. So this time around, I’ve made some changes on the chocolate with some whipping cream and butter as I prefer to a softer bite of the chocolate. Really indulgent and yummy that will definitely make you not regretting making more.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Easy, simple and yummy
Author: Ann Low
Serves: makes 12
- 300g valrhona chocolate 66%, chopped (or use semi sweet chocolate)
- 80g dairy whipping cream (cooking cream)
- 20g butter
- 100g creamy peanut butter jam
- 15g butter
- ¼ cup icing sugar, about 30g - sifted
- Line a mini size 12 cup muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- Melt chocolate pieces and butter under double boiler. Add in whipping cream and stir till smooth.
- Drop a teaspoon of melted chocolate into muffin tin. Then drop the pan repeatedly on the table top to flatten the chocolate and release air bubbles. Place the pan in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip the peanut butter, butter and icing sugar together with a electric hand mixer until light. Place small teaspoon of peanut butter into each cup, then drop the pan repeatedly on the table top again, so the peanut butter layer is flattened out. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Then fill up the top with the remaining melted chocolate, about 1 teaspoon. Better to drop the pan on the table top a few times to flatten out after each filling of melted chocolate, because the top layer of the chocolate will harden quickly as the whole pan just chill in the freezer.
- Then place the peanut butter cups back to the refrigerator for at least 1-2 before serving.
You may like to check on the video by Joanne of making peanut butter cups here
Author: Ann Low
- 300克 valrhorna巧克力66% ，剁碎（或用半甜巧克力也可以）
- 80克 动物性奶油
- 20克 牛油
- 100克 滑花生酱
- 15克 牛油
- ¼杯 糖粉，约30克 -过筛
This post is linking to Little Thumbs Up
Organised by Bake for Happy Kids and My Little Favourite DIY,
and hosted by Diana from the Domestic Goddess Wannabe
Hi Stella, 有用到的巧克力会凝固，可以收进冰箱里慢慢吃。
They certainly look sooo pretty and bet must be very delicious too! So well done and neat. Lovely clicks!
These chocolate peanut butter cups are so cute! Can I have one for my son? He loves peanut butter.
Such pretty sweet treats! I want some please!
Ann， 这个peanut butter 真的做到太美了， 以后可以自己动手做了！
They really look very pretty! Can't wait to try! The paper cup liners turn out looking nice too with the stripes 🙂
These are so pretty and so good to eat!!
Absolutely! These choco PB cups look very pretty! I'm sure you are the talented one who gave them the extremely pretty touch!!!
oh..my goodness. I need to make these asap! They look fantastic!!
These r so pretty and petite… I wonder if I'm getting some *soon* heh heh
They look very good and the presentations are beautiful! 🙂
These non-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups definitely yummy-licious especially served chilled. And thanks for sharing 😀
hi Ann, the layering looks so pretty! I've always wanted to make non-bake dessert/ snack. These are just great! 🙂
These are such lovely and elegant snack. They look velvety smooth to indulge in.
i simply love it very much! Agree with Kimmy must give this a try!
Thank you for sharing this to LTU!
A decadent treat! I love how smooth and beautiful they have turned out.
I always wanted to try making chocolate peanut butter cups at home 🙂
Ann, these are very handy snacks to have in the fridge. Which means that I will make a few trips to the fridge until all is gone hee..hee..
哈哈哈 。。。。 感恩。。 感恩。。。 Ann， 我终于找到了这个。 曾经一位上愈加班的 member 请我吃， 好好吃的。
So gorgeous and oh so sinful! A great dessert to share around.
Hi Ann, these are so lovely. Looks so soft. Like the smooth top and distinct layers and the cup liners, too. Definitely very chocolaty with much cocoa powder in it. Must give this recipe a try.