Mango Overnight Oats 芒果隔夜燕麦
Overnight Oats has been on my regular breakfast menu as it is healthy and nutritious. I like it to top with dried fruits, nuts especially fresh fruits. Since mango is still in Season, I pureed the mango and combined with soya milk this time. I really enjoyed this delicious and speedy breakfast meal very much more so topped with extra mango cubes.
- 6 tbsp organic rolled oats
- 1.5 cup reduced sugar soya milk (about 350ml)
- ½ cup fresh mango puree (about 150g)
- 1 tbsp black chia seeds
- honey to taste
- pitaschio nuts, pumpkin seeds and extra mango cubes for topping
- Using a clean glass jar, add rolled oats and chia seeds, mix well.
- Pour in soya milk and mango puree. Stir well with a spoon to loosen up the oats at the bottom of the jar.
- Cover the mixture and leave overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, add honey to taste. Top with fresh mango cubes, pitaschio nuts and pumpkin seeds.
- 6汤匙 有机燕麦
- 1.5杯 低糖豆奶 （约350毫升）
- 半杯 新鲜芒果打成泥 （约150克）
- 1汤匙 黑奇异籽
- 开心果，南瓜子，新鲜芒果丁- 适量
Can use instant oat instead?
Yes, you can use instant oat if prefer.
This looks amazing!
So nutritious and delicious! I really should make more overnight oats for the breakfast.
I am not a oatmeal fan but this looks very tempting