This Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake with chocolate is super easy to make without eggs or even the use of an oven. Any of you who are fond of chocolate and nutella, would surely like to whip up this rich, creamy and smooth dessert to impress your friends and family.
- Biscuit base
- 120g chocolate biscuits
- 1tbsp nutella spread
- 70g melted butter
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 100g semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 200g nutella spread
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Biscuit Base - Grease the sides of a 7 inch removable cake pan and line the bottom of the cake pan. .
- Crush biscuits with a rolling pin in a zip lock bag until they are like crumbs, then add the butter and mix well. Then add 1 tablespoon of nutella spread into it, mix well again. Pressing the biscuit crumbs with your hand at the bottom of the lined cake pan. Put the tin in the fridge to set for later use.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Remove from heat, add nutella spread into melted chocolate and stir well to smooth again. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla extract till light and fluffy then pour in chocolate mixture. Continue beating until combined.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve straight from the fridge for best results.
- Sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts on top of cake before serving.
You may use melted compound chocolate to do the decoration.
Use a 8 inch removable cake pan for double recipe.
- 1汤匙 榛子酱
- 70克 溶化牛油
- 100克 半甜巧克力
- 200克 榛子酱
- 1茶匙 香草香精
- 将巧克力饼干放入保鲜袋中，用擀面棍压碎饼干，用手把饼干碎与融化牛油抓匀，然后加入1汤匙榛子酱，再混合均匀。 压入烤盘底部，压平压紧。铺好饼干后，放进冰箱备用。
- 乳酪馅 - 将巧克力隔热水溶化至顺滑。离火，加入榛子酱搅拌均匀成巧克力糊。待凉备用。